Saturday, November 8, 2014

Back so sorry xD....!(Shelbie)

Well im back xD grades been going good so yea sorry guys I didnt post anything for halloween..
i was going to but whats the point your only going to use it once or not even buy it lol!
Anyways sorry i haven't been posting i get to much homework now and i need to keep my grades up also been having soccer practice which i don't got time anymore to do heads. So yea sorry guys :c but hey? Christmas and thanksgiving is coming so ill be active posting heads during that time.! Btw if i dont get my grades up i get my stuff taken away so yea loll reason why im caring about it.Anyways ily guys heads would be up soon.! OOOOOO before i forget we almost to 20k? i think xD anyways thanx guys for all the views ilysm and yea byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Oh and if you have any question or heads are being disapprove because of something pm me i change my name a lot but im known on graal ERA as; Asap S.,Shelbie, and S,Pk those are my name on graal ONLY im in the gang unstopable,shogun rebels, and idkkee okay byeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment